Beautifully deisgned very light weight Portege Z830 ultrabook with Matte Screen one of my favourite ultrabook with windows 7 bought for our business use work brilliently well fast enought but unfortuntaly experienced low battery life .So we had to replace the battery here below are the procedure.
- Unscrew all the star shape screws from back which are easy not difficult or different ones.
- There one special screw in middle which needs to be un screwed with Torx Tamperd screw driver .
- Lift up the back panel which will expose the battery and mainboard .
- Once all unscrewed take batter connection out unscrew the battery and lift off nicely replace with new one attach the battery connector to mainboard and close the back panel .
BELOW STEPS TO INCREASE BATTERY LIFE
- Here below are some of idea to save battery life but still in end we need to change the battery with new one which required special Torx screw driver ordered directly from Germany and luckily we have in stock now .
- Here our advice save some battery if you want battery hold charge for longer but again depend on user and devices connected with it .
- First day countinously charge battery for minimum of 12hours for fully charge ,and cycle to fully charge and discharge 3 times.
- Regularly charge and discharge the battery and battery should be fully discharged before charging it agian.
- Close the screen saver if you have any .
- Disable the devices which are not in use like if you are working on word processing and not using the internet wireless can be switched off .